By Dr. Pam Schiller & The Learning Station
Activities, concepts, language patterns and social skills
make a playtime that is valuable as well as fun.
These songs can be tied into the months of the year.
This best-seller connects with the book from Gryphon House
by Thomas Moore and Dr. Pam Schiller.
Sung by The Learning Station in their usual lively style.
Guide with lyrics and activities.
Song List :
1. Where Is Thumbkin? - August
2. If You're Happy And You Know It - September
3. Head, Shoulders, Kness And Toes - September
4. Open, Shut Them - September
5. We're So Glad You're Here - September
6. Gray Squirrel - October
7. Five Fat Turkey Are We - November
8. She'll Be Comin' 'Round The Mountain - November
9. Jingle Bells - December
10. Peanut Butter - January
11. Color Song - January
12. Michael Finnegan - February
13. The Frog Went A-Courtin' - March
14. Raindrop Song - April
15. Five Little Ducks - April
16. Crocodile Song - May
17. Fiddle-I-Fee - May
18. One Elephant - May
19. Three Little Monkeys - May
20. Down By The Bay - June
21. Kookaburra - June
22. Mister Moon - June
23. The Grand Old Duke Of York - July
24. Do Your Ears Hang Low? - July
25. Apples And Bananas - August
26. Roll Over - August